Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Update!

At the behest of a friend and tp not being the worst blogger in the world I give you an update!

A change of environment is always nice, but its a bit of a pain to get used to. Especially once one is very accustomed to one's previous environment. In a word I am home. However college is far more exciting, and I'd like to go back. Not because of friends or anything, I love my friends here, its just the ease of going about philly is nicer, and I can talk to people about design, and especially I have photo buddies. Now this could easily just turn into a rant, and it might very well become just that as I am very frustrated by being home. I want to go places and take photos, but I lack the initiative and planning skills to do that here, in Philly it was basically "lets walk somewhere!" which I love, but here its a drive no matter what. Maybe the problem is not with other people, but with me. I need to find more initiative to make plans and go on photoshoots. So enough with this blogging (until I have some more to write about) Its photo time!

No comments:

Post a Comment