Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I can cook food

I am by no means a master chef, but when it comes down to it I can whip up a nice meal for myself with what I have lying around. although sometimes the results can be a little strange..

Like this for example, some lovely bowtie pasta (farfalle?), with non linear hot dog (I mean ground pork) which was cooked in apple cider vinegar, and sprinkled with copious amounts of nutmeg.

It actually turned out pretty good. A bit too strong on the vinegar, but it was all I had. I think I need to start actually cooking more, not just throwing things in the microwave (I can only take so much soup and oatmeal) But things the stars are starting to align so hopefully I can buy more ingredients soon. Swedish meatballs are rad, and not just for the holiday season. Until then I've got some lovely yams waiting at home which after and hour and half in the oven (and not just because it takes forever) become mouthwatering, syrup dripping bundles of pure awesome.

I just ate lunch but all this talking of food makes me want to grab some more....

No comments:

Post a Comment